Sunday 23 September 2012

Ramen Santouka

Ramen Santouka @ Central

I have decided to make this blog a food and travel blog since i enjoy both "hobbies" immensely and can be said to be "passionate" about it. hahaha. One of my 'retirement' plan is to travel round the world next time and i certainly need to 'work harder' so that i can fulfill that dream one day. :) Unless this blog become so famous that i get free food and accommodation next time?

Sometimes, i think the reason why i work so "hard" is because i look forward to my next break. I think it is important to take a break, so that one can walk farther in his or her career. 休息是要走更长的路。

Anyway, my family visited our favourite Ramen house in Singapore today. It is Ramen Santouka. In my personal opinion, one of the better Ramen places in Singapore. Ramen Santouka is located at 

6 Eu Tong Sen Street #02-76. 
The Central. Singapore 059817
Tel: 6224 0668

We started with 2 nice appetizers.

Green Salad
Gyoza
My son decided to be adventurous today. He had the dry cold noodle dip in hot miso soup. I don't think it taste good. You can give this a miss.

Dry cool noodle with hot miso soup
We came here for our fix of Shio Ramen with an extra portion of pork cheek, soft egg and bamboo shoots.

Shio Ramen 
Pork cheek, egg, bamboo shoots



There is too much ramen, so we had a bowl to share. I like to add a lot of chilli flakes to the soup to make it hot and then washed it down with a bottle of Japanese beer! Shiok.


I also found another 'excuse' to upgrade my phone to iPhone5. I need a better camera-phone! :-P 

Hope the fever die down soon and i can get my phone... part of the reason why i need to upgrade my phone is because my phone dropped into the toilet bowl before and the speaker phone has since 'died'. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics